Thursday, June 3, 2010

Emphasis Reflection

1. three things that i like about my project are the colors. I like how vibrant they all are very vibrant and colorful. I also like the way the two thick lines go under the pink ones. I like that they turn into different colors from eachothers. I also like how the stars have texture and get from small to big in the picture. They are aesthetic concerns because they are all inviled with the artistic side and feeling of it.
2. I would give myself eith a B+ or A-. I think that i would get that because i accoopmlished most of the aspects of the project. I think it looks just a little bit to simple though. \
3. My biggest sruggle of this project was making the eyes look in the right direction. it kept going the wrong way or i would have different object going a different way.
4. the area i would need imporvment is the dirrections. And i think there are a couple objects that look almost a little boring. i think i could have turned the pink stripes into something crazier.
5. i used color contrast. But i used the placement skill the most. i made bigger objects into smaller and leading the eye into different different directions. the area that i want to lead them into.
6. the technical skills that i used the most was differnt brushes. i have a lot of different textures in the object which keeps it different. there are many different technical skills that i used.
7. i used line shape with the pink lines going verticle. this makes the eye move fast up and down on the artwork.
8. i made circles go from side to side and using that it would move the eyes into that direction.\
9. i made bigger and more abstract objects to make the picture move slower. this makes the eye look at it more closely and change directions insread of just going straight up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment